Coaching is a partnership. When you work with a coach, you partner with them in a thought-provoking and creative process. They help you find inspiration and maximize your personal and academic potential. Coaches can help you ask the right questions so you find your own solutions to the challenges you face. Through coaching, you can bridge the gap between where you are and where you want to be.
Through coaching you can:
- Discover your strengths and talents
- Make informed decisions about how to best manage stress
- Learn ways to stay healthy and balanced in your life
- Learn more about yourself and your relationship with others
- Fine tune your academic and organizational skills
- Develop a personal mission statement
- Work toward goals that you choose
Coaching has a history of helping people with great strengths and potential. It became popular in the later part of the 20th century as a way for professionals to fine tune their strengths and manage their personal lives. It continues to grow in popularity, recently among well-informed young adults. Coaching4Teens empowers young adults to discover a healthy balance in their lives, gain confidence, prioritize goals and improve relationships.
Sound good to you?
Head over to How Does It Work? This section will give you an overview of what a typical coaching session is like, as well as explain what the coaching process can help you accomplish.
If you ever have a question, don’t hesitate to contact us! You can reach us at 615.279.6790 or email us at Coaching4Teens@centerstone.org. You can also check the FAQ section for answers to commonly asked questions.